Demon X Connect Snow Version Men's Top **CLOSEOUT/FINAL SALE**
DS1633-11Regular price $249.99 USD Sale price $129.99 USD
Demon X Connect Snow Version Men's Top
** CLOSEOUT **
FINAL SALE CLOSE OUT ITEMS
Items marked as "Closeout" or "No Original Packaging or Tags" items are not eligible for returns or exchanges. They are final sale.
Here at DEMON, we have been working on a protection system that will not only revolutionize the way you think about protection but give you the confidence to take what you do to the next level. We give you the X-Connect System. This system has been tested and redesigned to bring you protection against the worst crashes, falls, and anything you put it through. X-Connect means that your top and bottom are two separate pieces of gear that can be connected together, giving you a full neck to coccyx protection. The X-Connect top and bottom can be worn together or separately.
The new X-Connect top system also features upgraded spine and lower back protection as well as a new kidney belt support system. The X-Connect shorts feature upgraded padding throughout the shorts offering maximum protection. The X-Connect system incorporates D3O and SAS-TEC throughout. The X-Connect by Demon is the very best, lightest, and most integrated system available, and can be easily worn under your ski, snowboard and mountain biking clothing.
- The Xconnect by Demon is the very best, lightest, and most integrated system available, and can be easily worn under your ski, snowboard, and mountain biking clothing.
- A lightweight, athletic blend of lycra and mesh
- Fully ventilated underarm and side
- Fits more snugly to the body
- Reinforced rib protection
- Additional collarbone protection
- Adjustable elbow straps for a better fit
- Adjustable/removable waist/kidney Belt
- Lightweight, athletic blend lycra/mesh for
- close-fitting comfort
- Full ventilating legs
- Extended lower back protection
- Multi-sport, all-season gear
- The D3O® BP3 features a protective skin for increased durability and a longer tail for greater coverage (than competitors). It is a lighter and stronger back protector solution than the leading competitors and features a customizable fabric back.
- The D3O® T5 EVO X utilizes the latest material innovation from D3O which offers increased durability. The parts continue to offer great impact protection whilst remaining low profile and lightweight. The range includes knee, hip, shoulder, and elbow pads which are CE certified to level 1 across ambient, wet, and cold conditions.
- SAS-TEC SP-2/20
- 3D-Protector from visco elastic soft foam with outstanding shock absorption values: Residual force < 18 kN (Norm, level 2: 20 kN).
- Perfect fitting in any position to the joint due to the special construction with segment pieces.
- SAS-TEC CP-3
- 3D-Protector from visco elastic soft foam with outstanding shock absorption values.
- The CP-3 black is certified EN 1621-3:2016 Chest piece protector by SAS-TEC. This new item easily passes the Impact Attenuation for Level 1 and the Impact Distribution for Level 2 as well. Air channels at the inner side guarantee more comfort.
- CTF EVA FOAM
- 15mm Cut to fit EVA Foam, with neoprene outer fabric for added protection.
- X Connect Men's Top-Certified Multi-sport Impact Protection
- D3O Tailbone CE EN 1621-1+ Optional Cold Test (-10C)
- D3O BP3 Level 1 EN 1621-1 + Optional cold test (-10C) and Snowsports test (-20C)
- T5 CE EN 1621-1+ Optional Cold Test (-10C) Elbow and Shoulder
- SAS-Tec CE EN 1621-1 ribs and forearm.
- D3O Wrist protection.
- Additional collarbone protection.
- Adjustable elbow straps for a better fit.
- Available with optional SAS-Tec CE EN 1621-1 Chest Plate
- Not just for winter anymore!
- Fits snugly to the body.
- Lightweight, athletic blend of lycra and mesh.
- Fully ventilated underarm and side.
- Multi-sport all season gear.
- Hand wash, air dry.